Free Obstetric Ultrasounds!
Pregnant women from 3-30 weeks are invited to have free ultrasounds April 10-17. Women who are not pregnant are also needed to create a baseline. You will be helping to train the nurses who will staff the Pregnancy Help Center.
Pregnancy Help Center is a mobile ultrasound unit that offers pregnancy tests, ultrasounds, consultations, referrals, and education to women in crisis and unplanned pregnancies. All services are free and confidential.
Scans for women who are not pregnant.
- Tuesday Afternoon, April 10: Women who are not pregnant to be scanned as a baseline
Transvaginal and transabdominal scans for women with pregnancies. By Appointment between 8:30am-3:30pm.
- Wednesday, April 11: Women with 3-12 week pregnancies
- Thursday, April 12: Women with 3-12 week pregnancies
- Friday, April 13: Women with 3-12 week pregnancies
- Friday, April 13: Women with 14-28 week pregnancies
- Saturday, April 14: Women with 14-28 week pregnancies
- Monday, April 16: Women with 3-30 week pregnancies
- Tuesday, April 17: Women with 3-30 week pregnancies
Appointments will last approximately 45 minutes. Scans will be performed by a licensed nurse, supervised by a Registered Diagnostic Medical Sonographer.
KOC Clubhouse (where the unit is parked)
2300 Knights of Columbus Boulevard
Nashville, TN 37217
If you have questions and to schedule your appointment, Contact Mathilde Mellon (615) 473-4982, PHCNashville@gmail.com
For information on Pregnancy Help Center, visit PregnancyHelpCenter.info