How to pray and why it matters
Featuring Bishop Robert Barron
Beginning Thursday, October 26th
Join our Flocknote mini course on prayer. Flocknote is the email/messaging service we use at St. Philip. Our mini-course, “How to pray and why it matters,” is a series of four weekly emails. Each email features a short video by Bishop Robert Baron and 3 reflection questions you can journal, share with your spouse, family or prayer group.
Adult Faith Study
Over the course of eight weeks discover how God speaks to you. You will:
- Become aware of God’s presence in your life.
- Discover the simple yet profound steps of Catholic prayer.
- Learn how to respond to God and express yourself in prayer.
- Discover how to hear God’s voice in Scripture, in your heart, and in ordinary moments.
- Learn how to overcome frustrations, distractions, & dryness in prayer.
- See that desolation and consolation are a normal part of everyone’s walk with God.
- Grow in your relationship with God and those around you.
- and more…
Allison Revetta, AdultFaithStudies@StPhilipFranklin.com