Saint Philip Media
Welcome to the St. Philip Media Page where we feature Living Real Radio, FORMED online Catholic media, our Sunday Homily Podcast, talks from our special events and the latest in Catholic mobile apps.
Join Living Real Radio at 8am every Sunday Morning on Nashville’s Hippie Radio 94.5 with St. Philip staffers, John Angotti, Greg Walton, Julianne Staley and Holy Family parishioner, Robert Feduccia. Focusing on faith, real life and real issues, each show features special guests, thought provoking topics and inspiring music. Catch past episodes here on our Media Page, SoundCloud and Apple Podcast!
St. Philip Has Purchased a Gift for You!
Enjoy a free subscription to FORMED.org — an incredible online gateway to the best Catholic content, all in one place!
With FORMED, you can:
- Prepare for Sunday Mass by watching an insightful five-minute video by renowned Catholic teachers
- Enjoy a movie with your family that is both nourishing and entertaining
- Enrich your marriage with the award-winning video series Beloved: Finding Happiness in Marriage
- Help your children grow in character and embrace the beauty and wonder of the Faith
FORMED provides amazing content 24/7 for you to grow in your faith. It’s FREE and EASY to Register!
- Enter your email and create a password (make note of it, you may need it to login later)
- Go to PROGRAMS and experience FORMED
- Our Parish code is 0ef47c (only needed if you are not using our registration button)
3 Minute Retreat
Download Loyola Press’s free app, the 3-Minute Retreat, for a peaceful prayer experience that helps you re-connect with God, re-center your day, and relax, wherever you are. Every day, the app guides you on a new bite-sized retreat filled with Scripture passages, soothing music, and reflection questions that you can pray at your own pace. Join the thousands of 3-Minute Retreat users who return each day to enrich their spirituality and rest in God’s loving presence.
Begin your retreat today! Those three minutes of peace are just a click away.
Features of the 3-Minute Retreat:
- New retreats every day of the year
- Language choice of English or Spanish
- Control over the pace of your prayer: Simply touch the “continue” button when you’re ready to move to the next screen
- Inspirational photography and music that heightens the retreat experience
- An engaged community of fellow retreaters who share their thoughts on 3-Minute Retreat’s Facebook page
- Complete Rosary with Text and Audio
- Complete Devine Mercy with Text
- Mysteries for each day of the week
- Background pictures fitting the Mystery that is being prayed
- Graceful interface design
- Five different animation themes
- Five different background music
- Support selecting by day, default as Today
- Easy and fast jump to any Rosary bead position
Once installed, an internet connection is NOT required
- Liturgical Calendar: Full calendar displaying all of the liturgical seasons.
- Mass Readings: All the Mass Readings for every liturgical cycle (A,B,C,I,II) are included! Audio of the Mass Readings. Audio is only available for more recent dates (sliding window of aprx. 30 days). * WIFI connection recommended for optimal playback of audio files.
- Order of Mass: Ever wish you could follow along in Mass and have all the prayers, responses, etc. available. Now you can. Great for RCIA candidates that are new to the faith. Version 3.0 includes many enhancements, now, fully complete!
- Mass Videos: Cantcha, Inc. has teamed up with CatholicTV.com and now provides videos of the Mass for you to watch. * WIFI connection is required for optimal playback of videos. Videos are of high quality.
- Our Daily Bread: Get a unique Bible verse for every day of the year displayed on 20 plus beautiful backgrounds.
- Prayers: Over 100 of the most popular Catholic prayers are included. Save your favorites. Email your favorite prayers to your friends.
- Catholic News Feed: Stay up to date on import Catholic News and events. Updated frequently.